Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 2 visitors
This recipe is...
lower in fat
1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
1 tablespoon olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
8 meduim-sized flour tortillas
salsa fresca, optional
diced tomatoes, optional
shredded lettuce, optional
1. Have brush the olive oil all over the chicken strips and then sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Place a skillet or grill pan over high heat and lightly coat with oil. Cook the chicken about 2 to 4 minutes per side, until cooked through and place on cutting board to rest for about 5 minutes.
3. can cut the limes in half, pierce the juice side with a fork and twist to release the juices over the cooked chicken.
4. Cut the chicken into thin slices across the grain and then let cut each slice into bite-sized pieces for bringing to the table.
5. can warm the flour tortillas by dipping first in water and then placing in a dry pan over low heat. Use tongs to lift out and wrap in a towel to keep warm.
Serving Size: 2 soft tacos
Number of Servings: 4
|Fat||7 g||Fiber||5 g|
|Protein||31 g||Saturated Fat||1 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.