Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 4 visitors
1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup raisins
1 cup corn flakes, slightly crushed
1/4 cup butterscotch morsels
1. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment or waxed paper.
2. Melt the chocolate in a heat-proof bowl over a pot of simmering water.
3. Meanwhile combine the dried cranberries, raisins, cornflakes and butterscotch morsels in a large bowl.
4. Pour the chocolate over the cranberry mixture and stir to combine.
5. Drop clusters of the mixture by the teaspoonful onto the lined cookie sheets. Refrigerate until firm, about 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Store the clusters in the refrigerator or in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Serving Size: 2 pieces
Number of Servings: 30
|Fat||3 g||Fiber||1 g|
|Protein||1 g||Saturated Fat||2 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.