Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 14 visitors
4 boneless chicken cutlets, about 4 ounces each
1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
flour for dredging
2 cups tomato sauce
2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons fat-free, shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Lay the chicken cutlets between two pieces of waxed paper. Pound each cutlet with the flat end of a mallet until thin.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large, nonstick skillet. While the oil is heating, season the chicken with salt, pepper and oregano and dredge it in flour.
4. Sauté the chicken over medium-high heat until golden brown, about 2 minutes on each side. Transfer the chicken to a shallow baking dish. Pour the tomato sauce over the chicken and sprinkle with both cheeses.
5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the sauce is bubbling and the cheese is melted and lightly golden. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Serving Size: 1 cutlet
Number of Servings: 4
|Fat||8 g||Fiber||2 g|
|Protein||28 g||Saturated Fat||2 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.