Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 1 visitors
This recipe is...
rich in fruits
rich in veggies
lower in sodium
1 head bibb lettuce
1 bunch watercress, stemmed
1 grapefruit,peeled and sectioned
1 orange, peeled and sectioned
1/3 cup fresh grapefruit juice
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon finely chopped shallots
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
1. Gently wash and dry the bibb lettuce and watercress leaves.
2. Whisk the grapefruit juice, lemon juice and olive oil together in a large bowl. Add the shallots and season with salt and pepper.
3. Toss the bibb lettuce and watercress leaves with the grapefruit juice mixture.
4. Arrange the lettuce and watercress on salad plates. Place the orange and grapefruit sections on top of the greens.
5. Peel and slice the avocado and arrange the slices on top of the salad.
Serving Size: about 1 cup of salad with 1 tablespoon vinaigrette
Number of Servings: 4
|Fat||8 g||Fiber||4 g|
|Protein||2 g||Saturated Fat||1 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.