Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 1 visitors
This recipe is...
lower in fat
lower in carbs
4 tablespoons fat free mayonnaise
4 tablespoons barbecue sauce
1 pound lean ground turkey
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
1/2 cup fresh, diced tomatoes
4 large leaves of green leaf lettuce
4 whole grain sandwich buns
1. In a small bowl, stir the mayonnaise and barbecue sauce together.
2. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
3. Shape the turkey into 4 patties, about 1/2-inch thick. Season with salt and pepper and refrigerate until ready to cook.
4. Grill the burgers on both sides until they are cooked through, about 6 minutes per side.
5. Toast the rolls on the grill.
6. Top the burgers with the mayonnaise sauce, lettuce and diced tomatoes and serve them on the toasted rolls.
Serving Size: 1 burger
Number of Servings: 4
|Fat||4 g||Fiber||2 g|
|Protein||32 g||Saturated Fat||1 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.