Ratings & Reviews
1 1/2 cups raspberry low-fat frozen yogurt, slightly softened
1/2 cup raspberries
1 cup vanilla low-fat frozen yogurt
1. Mix the raspberry frozen yogurt and raspberries together in a glass measuring cup. Divide the mixture among the popsicle molds, filling to about 2/3 full. (Freeze for 20 minutes.)
2. Soften the vanilla frozen yogurt and fill the remaining 1/3 of the popsicle molds with it.
3. Snap the lids on the molds into place and insert a wooden popsicle stick through the opening in each lid.
4. Freeze overnight. (These can be made in advance and stored in the freezer.)
5. To unmold, unsnap the lid and gently squeeze the bottom and sides of the mold with one hand, while pulling the stick with the other. If the pops don't come out easily, run the molds under warm water for 5 seconds and then remove the pops.
Serving Size: 1, 3-ounce popsicle
Number of Servings: 8
|Fat||1 g||Fiber||1 g|
|Protein||4 g||Saturated Fat||1 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.