Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 2 visitors
4 lemon-flavored herbal tea bags
2 cups water
4 teaspoons sugar
4 cups ice cubes
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
4 slices lemon
4 mint sprigs
1. Bring the water to a boil and remove from heat.
2. Place the tea bags in a large tea pot and pour the hot water over them. Cover and steep for 3 minutes.
3. Uncover the pot and remove the tea bags. Add the sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves.
4. Add the ice cubes to the tea and let cool. When the tea has cooled to room temperature, add the lemon juice. Transfer the tea to a pitcher, cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
5. When ready to serve, fill 4 tall glasses with ice. Fill the glasses with tea and garnish with a lemon slices and mint sprigs.
Serving Size: 1 glass
Number of Servings: 4
|Fat||0 g||Fiber||0 g|
|Protein||0 g||Saturated Fat||0 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.