Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 6 visitors
This recipe is...
lower in fat
lower in carbs
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 pound chicken cutlets
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
1/4 cup flour, for dredging
1/2 cup white wine
1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1. Heat the olive oil in a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. While the oil is heating, season the chicken cutlets with salt and pepper and dredge them in flour.
2. Sauté the chicken until golden brown, about 2 minutes on each side. Transfer the chicken to a platter and keep warm.
3. Turn the heat to medium and add the white wine, stirring with a wooden spoon to release any caramelized bits that may be stuck to the pan. Add the chicken broth and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add the tomatoes, their juice and the oregano. Add the chicken and any juices that have accumulated on the platter. Simmer for 2 minutes more. Stir in the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
5. Transfer the chicken cutlets to serving plates and spoon the sauce over the top.
Serving Size: 1 chicken cutlet with sauce
Number of Servings: 4
|Fat||8 g||Fiber||1 g|
|Protein||29 g||Saturated Fat||1 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.