Ratings & Reviews
This recipe is...
rich in fruits
lower in fat
2 cups seedless red grapes
1 cup sugar
2 lemons, juiced
2/3 cup moscato (or other dessert wine)
1/2 vanilla bean
2 tablespoons apricot jam
3 firm, but ripe Bosc pears
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
2. Place the grapes in an 11 x 17 inch baking dish.
3. Combine sugar, lemon juice, moscato, vanilla bean and apricot jam in a bowl and stir until blended.
4. Pour over the grapes.
5. Cut the pears in half through the core and remove the cores and seeds.
6. Nestle the pear halves, cut side up, into the grapes.
7. Bake until the pears are tender and the liquid around the grapes is thick and syrupy, about 50 minutes.
8. Serve the pears with some of the grapes and their liquid spooned around them.
Serving Size: 1/2 pear and grapes
Number of Servings: 12
|Fat||0 g||Fiber||2 g|
|Protein||0 g||Saturated Fat||0 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.