Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 3 visitors
1 pound chicken breast, boneless, skinless
1/2 cup low-fat vinaigrette
1/2 cup flour
1 cup corn flakes slightly crushed
1/4 cup honey
2 tablespoons yellow mustard
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
2. Cut the chicken into strips.
3. Place the vinaigrette in one bowl, flour in another bowl and corn flakes in a third bowl.
4. Dip each chicken strip in the vinaigrette, then dredge it in flour, dip once more in the vinaigrette and roll in corn flakes.
5. Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
6. Place the strips on the cookie sheet and bake for 7 minutes. Flip the strips over and continue baking for 7 additional minutes. Remove from oven.
7. Meanwhile, combine the honey and mustard in a small bowl and set aside.
8. Serve the chicken strips with the honey mustard dipping sauce on the side.
Serving Size: 4 chicken fingers with sauce
Number of Servings: 4
|Fat||6 g||Fiber||1 g|
|Protein||31 g||Saturated Fat||1 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.