Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 3 visitors
This recipe is...
Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard
1/2 cup low-fat vinaigrette
1 cup corn flakes slightly crushed
1/4 cup honey
2 tablespoons yellow mustard
2. Cut the chicken into strips.
3. Place the vinaigrette in one bowl, flour in another bowl and corn flakes in a third bowl.
4. Dip each chicken strip in the vinaigrette, then dredge it in flour, dip once more in the vinaigrette and roll in corn flakes.
5. Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
6. Place the strips on the cookie sheet and bake for 7 minutes. Flip the strips over and continue baking for 7 additional minutes. Remove from oven.
7. Meanwhile, combine the honey and mustard in a small bowl and set aside.
8. Serve the chicken strips with the honey mustard dipping sauce on the side.
Serving Size: 4 chicken fingers with sauce
Number of Servings: 2
- 38 g
- 6 g
- 1 g
- 31 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1 g
- 507 mg