Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 1 visitors
1/4 cup light mayonnaise
1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
1/2 teaspoon finely minced garlic, optional
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
1 pound lean ground beef sirloin
4 rehydrated sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
4 hamburger rolls
lettuce leaves, for garnish
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. (The mayonnaise can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.)
3. In a large bowl, combine the ground sirloin, sun-dried tomatoes, salt and pepper. Mix well. Using your hands, lightly shape into four 1/2-inch thick patties. (Try to leave some air in the burger and avoid packing them too densely.)
4. Cook the burgers on both sides over the hot grill for about 5 to 6 minutes per side for medium burgers.
5. Lightly toast the buns on the grill.
6. Serve the burgers on toasted buns with basil-mayonnaise and lettuce leaves.
Serving Size: 1 burger
Number of Servings: 4
|Fat||8 g||Fiber||2 g|
|Protein||30 g||Saturated Fat||3 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.