Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 3 visitors
1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1 1/2 tablespoons chopped, fresh cilantro
1 teaspoon cumin
2 teaspoons chopped garlic
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
2/3 pound flank or skirt steak
4 large flour tortillas, warmed
1/3 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
1 cup shredded lettuce
1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
1/4 cup guacamole
1/2 cup salsa
1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
1. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, red wine vinegar, cilantro, cumin, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Place the steak in a resealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over it. Seal the bag and refrigerate, for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
3. Preheat grill to medium high.
4. Place the steak on the hot grill and cook for about 7 minutes on each side for medium doneness.
5. Remove from heat and allow the steak to rest for 5 minutes before slicing it on the bias.
6. Have everyone build their own burrito with the warm tortillas, sliced steak, cheese, lettuce, guacamole, salsa and nonfat sour cream.
Serving Size: 1 burrito
Number of Servings: 4
|Fat||16 g||Fiber||2 g|
|Protein||47 g||Saturated Fat||4 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.