Ratings & Reviews
2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
4 cloves garlic
2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon kosher salt
8 loin lamb chops, about 2 to 3 ounces each
8 plum tomatoes
1 teaspoon olive oil
1. Finely chop the rosemary, garlic and lemon zest together into a fine paste. Add the pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt. Rub the paste on both sides of each lamb chop. (This can be prepared a day in advance and stored in the refrigerator.)
2. Preheat the broiler to high.
3. Remove the stem end of each tomato. Place the tomatoes in a bowl and toss them with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt and the olive oil.
4. Arrange the lamb chops in the center of a broiling pan and the tomatoes around the chops. Place the pan in the oven and broil the chops for 3 to 5 minutes on each side until they are just pink in the center and the tomatoes are soft.
5. Let the chops stand at room temperature for a minute or two before serving.
Serving Size: 2 chops and 2 tomatoes
Number of Servings: 4
|Fat||7 g||Fiber||2 g|
|Protein||19 g||Saturated Fat||2 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.