Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 5 visitors
For the relish:
1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
2 teaspoons finely grated orange zest
2 tablespoons finely diced shallot
1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
1/4 cup fresh orange juice
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
For the cod:
2 cod fillets, about 4 to 6 ounces each
1/4 cup white wine
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the tomatoes, orange zest, shallot, basil and orange juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. (This can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for 3 days.)
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. In a shallow baking dish, arrange the cod fillets in a single layer. Pour the wine over the fillets and season them with salt and pepper.
4. Bake the cod for 8 to 12 minutes, until it is just cooked through. Remove it from the oven and sprinkle the olive oil and lemon juice over it.
5. Serve the cod with a large spoonful of the relish and a drizzle of the relish liquid.
Serving Size: 1 fillet with relish
Number of Servings: 2
|Fat||8 g||Fiber||1 g|
|Protein||26 g||Saturated Fat||1 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.