Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 2 visitors
4 sea bass or rockfish fillets, about 6 ounces each
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
1 small red onion, halved and sliced
1 large tomato, sliced
2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
2 small yellow squash, cut 1/4-inch thick on the diagonal
2 red bell peppers, seeded and cut into 8 wide strips
1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
2. Lay a large piece of tin foil on a work surface. Place the fish fillets in a single layer in the center of the foil and season them with salt and pepper.
3. Arrange the onion and tomato slices on top of the fish. Sprinkle the basil on top. Arrange the squash and red pepper on top of the onion and tomato. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle the olive oil over the vegetables.
4. Pull the sides of the foil up around the fish and crimp them shut to enclose the fish. Place the foil packet on the grill and cook for 10 to 12 minutes until the fish is cooked through.
5. Carefully open the foil pouch. Transfer the fillets and vegetables to serving plates or a platter and serve.
Serving Size: 1 piece of fish with vegetables
Number of Servings: 4
|Fat||4 g||Fiber||1 g|
|Protein||25 g||Saturated Fat||1 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.