This recipe is...
Coconut-Crusted Sea Bass with Pineapple Glaze
1/2 cup rice vinegar
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon chipotle pepper powder
1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
1/4 cup shredded coconut
2 tablespoons minced lemon grass
1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh oregano
1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme
1 teaspoon finely chopped cilantro
1/2 teaspoon olive oil
4 cups mixed greens
1 cup assorted steamed baby vegetables
2. Set aside. When cool, add the cilantro. (This can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator.)
3. Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
4. Season the fish fillets with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine the coconut, lemon grass and herbs.
5. Heat the oil in a large, oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the fish fillets for 2 minutes on each side. Cover the top of each fillet with the coconut mixture. Place the skillet in the oven for 8 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
6. Arrange a cup of the mixed greens in the center of each plate. Place the fish fillets on top of the greens and drizzle a few tablespoons of pineapple glaze over them. Serve with the steamed vegetables.
Serving Size: 1 fillet with vegetables
Number of Servings: 4
- 15 g
- 5 g
- 2 g
- 23 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3 g
- 113 mg