This recipe is...
Coconut-Crusted Sea Bass with Pineapple Glaze
1/2 cup rice vinegar
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon chipotle pepper powder
1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
1/4 cup shredded coconut
2 tablespoons minced lemon grass
1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh oregano
1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme
1 teaspoon finely chopped cilantro
1/2 teaspoon olive oil
4 cups mixed greens
1 cup assorted steamed baby vegetables
2. Set aside. When cool, add the cilantro. (This can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator.)
3. Preheat the oven to 400║F.
4. Season the fish fillets with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine the coconut, lemon grass and herbs.
5. Heat the oil in a large, oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the fish fillets for 2 minutes on each side. Cover the top of each fillet with the coconut mixture. Place the skillet in the oven for 8 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
6. Arrange a cup of the mixed greens in the center of each plate. Place the fish fillets on top of the greens and drizzle a few tablespoons of pineapple glaze over them. Serve with the steamed vegetables.
Serving Size: 1 fillet with vegetables
Number of Servings: 4
- 15 g
- 5 g
- 2 g
- 23 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3 g
- 113 mg