Ratings & Reviews
1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
1 bunch watercress, large stems removed
1/4 red onion, very thinly sliced
1 orange, peeled and sliced
2 salmon fillets, about 4 to 6 ounces each
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/4 cup pomegranate juice concentrate
1. Preheat the broiler to high.
2. Roll the pomegranate over a work surface with the palm of your hand to loosen the seeds. Cut the pomegranate in half, hold one half (cut side down) over a bowl and tap the top with a wooden spoon to remove the seeds. Set aside.
3. Whisk the orange juice and olive oil together in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
4. Toss the watercress and red onion with the orange juice mixture. Divide the watercress mixture between 2 serving plates and arrange the orange slices around it.
5. Season the salmon with salt and pepper and broil it until it is thoroughly cooked, about 4 to 5 minutes. Sprinkle the salmon with sugar and brush it with the pomegranate concentrate. Place a fillet of salmon on top of the watercress and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.
Serving Size: 1 fillet
Number of Servings: 2
|Fat||12 g||Fiber||3 g|
|Protein||30 g||Saturated Fat||2 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.