Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 2 visitors
This recipe is...
lower in fat
1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup butter
1 1/3 cups sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoons instant coffee
1/4 cup hot water
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Spray a 9-inch square pan with nonstick spray.
2. Place the chocolate chips and butter in a heat-proof bowl and set the bowl over a small pot of simmering water, stirring occasionally until melted. Remove from heat.
3. Dissolve the coffee in the hot water. Stir the coffee mixture into the chocolate mixture. Stir in the sugar, eggs and vanilla.
4. Sift the flour, cocoa and baking powder together. Fold the flour mixture into the batter.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until a tester comes out clean.
6. Cool for 10 minutes. Cut into 24 pieces and serve.
Serving Size: 1 brownie
Number of Servings: 24
|Fat||3 g||Fiber||2 g|
|Protein||3 g||Saturated Fat||2 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.