Ratings & Reviews
1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon brown sugar
2/3 cup milk
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flours, salt, baking powder and sugar.
2. In a separate smaller mixing bowl, beat the egg and milk together.
3. Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture and stir until just combined.
4. Heat a griddle over medium heat.
5. Pour 1/8 cup of the batter onto the hot griddle for each cake. When the tops of the pancakes are covered with holes and the bottoms are golden brown, flip them over to cook on the other side. Keep warm in the oven until ready to serve.
Serving Size: 3 griddle cakes
Number of Servings: 4
|Fat||7 g||Fiber||2 g|
|Protein||7 g||Saturated Fat||1 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.