Ratings & Reviews
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon red pepper
1 3-pound piece beef tenderloin, trimmed
1 cup non-fat sour cream
2 tablespoons horseradish
fresh sage sprigs
fresh rosemary sprigs
1. Preheat the oven to 500°F.
2. Rub the tenderloin with oil and sprinkle it with salt, black pepper and red pepper. Place it in a roasting pan, cover and chill for 8 hours.
3. Bake for 15 minutes or until browned. Lower temperature to 375°F and bake for 20 more minutes or until desired degree of doneness is reached. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
4. Meanwhile, combine the sour cream and horseradish in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Slice the beef on the bias. Serve with horseradish-sour cream and garnish with fresh herbs.
Serving Size: 6 ounces
Number of Servings: 8
|Fat||19 g||Fiber||0 g|
|Protein||50 g||Saturated Fat||7 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.