2 cups cauliflower florets (about 1/2 of a small head of cauliflower)
2 tablespoons chicken or vegetable broth
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons bread crumbs
1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Put about 2 inches of water in a large pot and insert a rack or steam basket into the pot. Place the cauliflower florets in the rack or steaming basket and cover the pot. Bring the water to a boil and steam for approximately 10 minutes.
3. Remove the cauliflower and place in a gratin dish or other oven-safe dish.
4. Sprinkle the broth over cauliflower and season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Top cauliflower with bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
6. Bake in oven until the breadcrumbs brown, about 2 minutes.
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Number of Servings: 4
|Fat||1 g||Fiber||1 g|
|Protein||2 g||Saturated Fat||0 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.