This recipe is...
2 cups water
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 cup red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1/2" dice
3/4 cup green onions,minced
3/4 cup fresh tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/4" dice
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons fresh sage or thyme, minced
1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
1/2 teaspoon hot chili sauce
2. In a large skillet, simmer the water, salt and potatoes over medium heat until they are soft, about 7 minutes.
3. Add the greens, cover, raise the heat to high and simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Remove the cover and continue to simmer until the water is totally absorbed, about 4 minutes. Do not brown.
5. In a medium bowl, stir together the green onion, tomatoes, oil, herbs, vinegar and chili sauce.
6. Pour over the greens just before serving.
Serving Size: about 2/3 cup
Number of Servings: 6
- 18 g
- 5 g
- 5 g
- 4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1 g
- 381 mg