Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 3 visitors
This recipe is...
Potato, Onion and Herb Frittata
1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons chopped parsley, basil, oregano or a mixture
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
2 teaspoons olive oil
1/2 cup chopped onions
2/3 cup cooked and peeled potatoes, cut into 1/2" pieces
2. In a 8" to 10" ovenproof skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
3. Add the onion and cook until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
4. Add the potatoes and turn the heat to low.
5. Add the egg mixture (do not stir) and cook over low heat until the eggs are set, about 15 to 20 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat the broiler.
6. Place the skillet under the broiler for 30 to 45 seconds to finish cooking the top.
Serving Size: 1 slice
Number of Servings: 4
- 7 g
- 9 g
- 1 g
- 12 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3 g
- 842 mg