Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 7 visitors
This recipe is...
lower in fat
lower in sodium
lower in carbs
1 cup low-fat or non-fat plain yogurt
zest of 1 lemon, grated
1 tablespoon curry powder
2 cloves garlic
2 tablespoons honey
1/4 cup minced red onion
2 tablespoons chopped, fresh mint
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 4 to 6 ounces each
1. Mix all the ingredients except the chicken in a large bowl.
2. Add the chicken to the mixture and coat evenly.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for al least 30 minutes or overnight.
4. Preheat the grill.
5. Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade. (This protects against cross-contamination.) Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and pepper.
6. Place the chicken on the hot grill and cook until the juices run clear, 6 to 8 minutes per side.
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
Number of Servings: 4
|Fat||2 g||Fiber||1 g|
|Protein||29 g||Saturated Fat||0 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.