Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 3 visitors
This recipe is...
rich in veggies
lower in fat
1 pound green beans, or haricot vert
2 teaspoons olive oil
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
1. Pull off any strings along the bean's seams and trim the stem end.
2. Bring 3 quarts of salted water to a boil. Add the beans.
3. Boil until crisp tender, about 4 to 8 minutes, depending on the width of the beans.
4. Drain the beans and immediately plunge them into cold water. Drain.
5. Heat a large skillet and add the olive oil. Toss the beans into the skillet and warm through. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serving Size: about 4 ounces
Number of Servings: 4
|Fat||2 g||Fiber||4 g|
|Protein||2 g||Saturated Fat||0 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.