This recipe is...
2. Drain the rice and place in a steamer basket or a large sieve, lined with cheesecloth.
3. Set the basket over several inches of boiling water in a large pot or wok. NOTE: The rice should not touch the water.
4. Cover and steam for 25 minutes or until the rice is shiny and tender. Add additional water if the pot runs dry, but don't immerse the rice.
5. Turn the rice out into a basket or a bowl and cover with a cloth or lid. The rice will dry out if exposed to the air, so keep it covered until serving.
Serving Size: 1 cup
Number of Servings: 4
- 28 g
- 0 g
- 1 g
- 3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0 g
- 7 mg
Try This With...
- Shrimp Stir-Fry with Chinese Cabbage, Carrots and Broccoli
- Tangerine Teriyaki Tofu
- Grilled Beef Kebabs with Ginger-Soy Sauce