Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 1 visitors
This recipe is...
rich in grains
1 cup spinach leaves, washed
1 tablespoon dried currants
1 tablespoon pinenuts, toasted
1 tablespoon chopped shallots
4 tablespoons goat cheese, 2 ounces
12 slices good quality, crusty bread
1 clove garlic, peeled
1 tablespoon olive oil
kosher salt to taste
1. Preheat the grill or broiler if you do not plan to use a toaster.
2. Mix the spinach, currants, pinenuts, shallots and goat cheese together in a food processor fitted with the blade attachment.
3. Toast the bread slices on both sides on a hot grill, in the broiler, or in a toaster.
4. Lightly rub one side of each piece of toast with the garlic clove, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
5. Top with a spoonful of the spinach mixture.
Serving Size: 1 slice of bruschetta
Number of Servings: 12
|Fat||4 g||Fiber||1 g|
|Protein||4 g||Saturated Fat||1 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.