Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 2 visitors
This recipe is...
lower in fat
2 tablespoons pitted and finely chopped green or black olives
1 teaspoon capers
3 1/2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
freshly ground black pepper
12 French bread slices
2 cloves garlic
1. Mash the olives, capers, 1/2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil and pepper together.
2. Toast the bread on both sides in a toaster oven, under the broiler or on the grill.
3. While the toasted slices are still warm, rub them with garlic and drizzle them with the remaining olive oil on one side.
4. Put a dab of the olive mixture on each slice of bruschetta.
Serving Size: 1 slice of bruschetta
Number of Servings: 12
|Fat||2 g||Fiber||0 g|
|Protein||2 g||Saturated Fat||0 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.
Try This With...
- Bibb Lettuce with Grilled Tuna, Black Beans, Avocado and Cilantro Vinaigrette
- Citrus Shrimp and Toasted Couscous Salad
- Steak Salad with Tomatoes, Peppers, Sweet Onions and Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Summer Gazpacho with Grilled Garlic Croutons