Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 1 visitors
This recipe is...
rich in veggies
lower in fat
lower in carbs
2 scallions, julienned
1/2 fennel bulb, julienned
1 large carrot, julienned
1 celery stalk, julienned
1/2 large red bell pepper, julienned
4 fillets of sole, about 6 ounces each
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
4 thin slices of lemon
1/2 cup white wine
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Toss the julienned vegetables together and set aside.
3. Cut 4 round pieces of parchment paper large enough to contain the fish and vegetables when folded in half.
4. Spray the parchment rounds with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Place a fish fillet in the center of each piece of parchment and lay 1/4 of the vegetables on top of each fillet. Season with salt and pepper. Place a lemon slice on top of the vegetables.
6. Fold the paper in half and crimp the edges leaving one end uncrimped. Pour a little wine through the opening in each pouch, distributing it evenly. Crimp and seal the open end.
7. Place the envelopes (papillotes) on sheet pans and bake in the preheated oven for 7 to 10 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish. Check doneness by carefully opening the envelopes and checking to see that the fish is opaque.
8. Place a parchment pouch on each plate and slice open the top with a sharp knife or scissors.
NOTE: If you can't find parchment paper, you can substitute aluminum foil bags.
Serving Size: 1 fillet of sole
Number of Servings: 4
|Fat||2 g||Fiber||2 g|
|Protein||33 g||Saturated Fat||0 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.