Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 2 visitors
This recipe is...
rich in veggies
lower in fat
lower in carbs
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 4 to 6 ounces each
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
8 cups torn romaine lettuce
juice of 1 lemon
1/2 cup Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette (see recipe) or low-fat salad dressing
2 teaspoons anchovy paste
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 1/2 cups croutons
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
2. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Grill the breasts until they are cooked through, about 4 minutes on each side. Let cool. When the chicken is cool enough to handle, shred or cut it into bite size pieces and set aside.
3. Put the lettuce in a large bowl.
4. Combine the lemon juice, Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette and anchovy paste in a small bowl.
5. Add the vinaigrette mixture, Parmesan cheese and pepper to the romaine and toss to combine.
6. Divide the romaine among 4 plates, top each salad with grilled chicken and sprinkle with croutons.
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast and 2 cups of salad
Number of Servings: 4
|Fat||10 g||Fiber||3 g|
|Protein||47 g||Saturated Fat||3 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.