Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 1 visitors
This recipe is...
lower in sodium
lower in carbs
1 ear corn, shucked
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons chopped red onion
2 tablespoons chopped scallions
1/2 tablespoon seeded, chopped jalapeño pepper
1/2 teaspoon chopped, fresh cilantro
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the grill or oven to 450°F.
2. Roast the corn on the grill or in the oven until it begins to turn golden, about 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, mix the lime juice, olive oil, vinegar, red onion, scallions, jalapeņo and cilantro together in a bowl.
4. When the corn is cool enough to handle, cut the kernels from the cob and add them to the bowl. Pit, skin and chop the avocado and add that to the bowl.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
Number of Servings: 4
|Fat||6 g||Fiber||2 g|
|Protein||2 g||Saturated Fat||1 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.