Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 5 visitors
This recipe is...
rich in veggies
lower in fat
lower in carbs
nonstick cooking spray
1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
freshly ground black pepper
8 cups torn romaine lettuce
juice of 1 lemon
1/2 cup Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette (see recipe)
2 teaspoons anchovy paste, optional
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1 1/2 cups seasoned croutons
1 roasted red pepper, cut into strips
2 cups cherry tomatoes
1. Spray the grill with non-stick spray and preheat it to medium-high.
2. Season the shrimp with pepper. Grill, turning once, until the shrimp are cooked through, about 1 to 2 minutes per side. Let cool.
3. Put the lettuce in a large bowl.
4. Combine the lemon juice, Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette and the anchovy paste in a small bowl.
5. Add the vinaigrette mixture, Parmesan cheese and pepper to the romaine and toss to combine
6. Divide the romaine among 4 plates, top each salad with grilled shrimp, croutons, red peppers and cherry tomatoes.
Serving Size: 1 cup of salad and 4 ounces of shrimp
Number of Servings: 4
|Fat||12 g||Fiber||6 g|
|Protein||32 g||Saturated Fat||3 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.