Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 5 visitors
This recipe is...
Grilled Shrimp Caesar Salad
1/4 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
freshly ground black pepper
2 cups torn romaine lettuce
juice of 1/4 lemon
2 tablespoons Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette (see recipe)
1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste, optional
1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
1/3 cup seasoned croutons
1/4 roasted red pepper, cut into strips
1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
2. Season the shrimp with pepper. Grill, turning once, until the shrimp are cooked through, about 1 to 2 minutes per side. Let cool.
3. Put the lettuce in a large bowl.
4. Combine the lemon juice, Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette and the anchovy paste in a small bowl.
5. Add the vinaigrette mixture, Parmesan cheese and pepper to the romaine and toss to combine
6. Divide the romaine among the plates, top each salad with grilled shrimp, croutons, red peppers and cherry tomatoes.
Serving Size: 1 cup of salad and 4 ounces of shrimp
Number of Servings: 1
- 27 g
- 12 g
- 6 g
- 32 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3 g
- 683 mg