Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 2 visitors
This recipe is...
rich in grains
lower in sodium
1 cup flour
6 tablespoons sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
6 tablespoons very cold butter
3 tablespoons ice cold water
1 cup blueberries
1 cup peeled, sliced peaches
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Place the flour, 2 tablespoons of the sugar, salt and butter in a food processor fitted with blade attachment.
3. Process the mixture until the butter is the size of small peas.
4. With the motor running, add the water and process for 15 seconds.
5. Turn the crumbly dough onto a work surface and form it into a disc. Chill for several hours.
6. Roll the dough out to a 9" or 10" shell.
7. Put the dough on a baking sheet and pile the blueberries and peaches toward the center. Sprinkle the fruit with the remaining sugar.
8. Gently fold the edges of the dough to contain the fruit.
9. Bake until the crust is lightly golden, about 20 to 30 minutes.
Serving Size: 1/8 of the tart
Number of Servings: 8
|Fat||9 g||Fiber||1 g|
|Protein||2 g||Saturated Fat||5 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.