Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 1 visitors
This recipe is...
1 small onion, finely chopped
1/2 green or red pepper, chopped
1 small eggplant, cubed (about 1 cup)
1/2 small zucchini, cubed (about 1/2 cup)
1 bay leaf
1 sprig fresh oregano, or a pinch dried
1 cup chopped tomatoes with their juice, canned or fresh
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
1/2 pound orecchiette pasta
2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
2. Add the pepper and cook 2 minutes more. Add the eggplant and cook 2 more minutes.
3. Add the zucchini, garlic, bay leaf and oregano. Season lightly with salt and pepper and continue to cook for 2 more minutes.
4. Add the tomatoes and simmer for 40 minutes, uncovered.
5. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente, about 12 minutes.
6. Toss the hot pasta with the ratatouille and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
7. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
Serving Size: 1/4 pound pasta with 1/2 cup ratatouille
Number of Servings: 4
- 43 g
- 4 g
- 6 g
- 10 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1 g
- 230 mg