Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 4 visitors
This recipe is...
lower in fat
lower in sodium
lower in carbs
1 to 2 teaspoons yellow curry paste, to taste
3/4 cup lite coconut milk
3/4 cup fat free half and half
1 firm mango, peeled, pitted and chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 small onion, chopped
1 teaspoon minced garlic
2 cups fat free, low sodium chicken broth
1 medium eggplant (preferably Japanese), peeled and chopped into 1" cubes
4 grilled chicken breasts, sliced (about 4 - 6 ounces before cooking)
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
1. Combine the curry paste, coconut milk and mango in a small skillet. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, then turn down the heat and simmer.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until it turns translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 1 minute more. Add chicken stock, by the tablespoonful, as needed to keep the mixture from sticking and burning.
3. Add the eggplant and the remaining chicken stock. Simmer until the eggplant becomes tender, about 10 minutes.
4. Add the sliced chicken and heat thoroughly.
5. Stir in the curry mixture and serve.
Serving Size: about 1 1/2 cups
Number of Servings: 4
|Fat||10 g||Fiber||5 g|
|Protein||28 g||Saturated Fat||3 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.