Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 11 visitors
This recipe is...
Grilled Salmon with Mango-Avocado Relish
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1/2 cup diced mango
2 tablespoons diced red pepper
2 tablespoons chopped scallions
2 salmon fillets,4 to 5 ounces each
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
1. Remove and discard the pit and skin from the avocado half and rub the flesh of the avocado with some of the lime juice to prevent it from discoloring.
2. Chop the the flesh and toss it with the remaing lime juice, mango, red pepper and scallions. Store the relish in the refrigerator for up to 1 day.
For the salmon:
3. Preheat the grill.
4. Brush the fillets with oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
5. Grill the fillets for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, turning only once. (Thin fillets take less time, thicker fillets take more.)
6. Placed the fillets on warmed plates, spoon the relish on top of the fish and serve.
Serving Size: 1 salmon fillet with relish
Number of Servings: 2
- 12 g
- 10 g
- 3 g
- 24 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1 g
- 198 mg