Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 23 visitors
This recipe is...
Lemon-Basil Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1 lemon, cut into 8 slices
2 tablespoons chopped, fresh basil
1/2 cup chopped spinach
1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
3/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
2. Secure the pocket with toothpicks threading along the side to close.
3. Heat the oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken to the skillet and cook on each side until golden brown, about 4 minutes per side.
3. Add the vinegar and chicken stock and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and gently simmer the chicken for 4 to 6 minutes until cooked through.
4. Remove the chicken breasts from the skillet and keep warm. Continue to cook the sauce until it is reduced to a thick syrup.
5. Taste the sauce and and season with salt and pepper. Spoon the sauce over each chicken breast and serve.
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
Number of Servings: 4
- 7 g
- 9 g
- 1 g
- 31 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2 g
- 97 mg