Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 2 visitors
This recipe is...
lower in fat
lower in carbs
1 pound skirt steak
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons olive oil
8 corn tortillas
salsa fresca, optional
1. sprinkle the steak all over with salt and pepper.
2. Place cast-iron skillet or grill pan over high heat and lightly coat with oil. Sear the steak about 2 minutes per side and place on cutting board to rest for about 5 minutes.
3. can cut the limes in half, pierce the juice side with a fork and twist to release the juices over the cooked meat.
4. Cut steak into thin slices across the grain and then let cut each slice into bite-sized pieces for bringing to the table.
5. can warm the tortillas by dipping first in water and then placing in a dry pan over low heat. Use tongs to lift out and wrap in a towel to keep warm.
Serving Size: 2 tacos
Number of Servings: 4
|Fat||16 g||Fiber||3 g|
|Protein||26 g||Saturated Fat||4 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.