Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 1 visitors
1 3/4 cups freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice
1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 cups water
1 1/2 cups sugar
6 black peppercorns
1. In a medium bowl, combine the fruit juices and set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan, make a syrup by bringing the water, sugar, and peppercorns to a boil over medium heat. Allow to cool slightly, then fish the peppercorns out with a spoon.
3. Stir most of the syrup into the fruit juice mixture and taste for sweetness. Add more syrup if needed.
4. Freeze the sorbet mixture in an ice-cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions.
5. Serve in frosted glasses.
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Number of Servings: 16
|Fat||0 g||Fiber||0 g|
|Protein||0 g||Saturated Fat||0 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.