Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 12 visitors
1 pound cooked, boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 English cucumber
2 tablespoons lime juice
salt and pepper to taste
1 ripe avocado
4 ounces low fat cream cheese
1/2 cup salsa, medium-hot
4, 12-inch flour tortillas
1 cup cilantro leaves, rinsed
1. Shred the chicken into thin pieces and set aside in a small bowl.
2. Halve the cucumber lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. Cut it crosswise and then into julienne strips. Toss the strips with a tablespoon of the lime juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit and scoop out the flesh with a spoon. Place the flesh into a small bowl and add the other tablespoon of the lime juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the cream cheese and combine with the back of a fork into a paste.
4. Cut 1 inch off one side of each tortilla. Place all the tortillas on your work surface with the side that is still rounded facing you. Using half of the avocado-cheese mixture, divide it among the four tortillas, spreading it on the bottom edge. Top with the chicken, dividing it evenly among the tortillas. Scatter a few of the cilantro leaves on top of the chicken and top the cilantro with the remainder of the avocado-cheese mixture. Divide the cucumber strips evenly among the tortillas and spoon the salsa on top. Roll up tightly ending with the cut side down.
5. You can make these ahead and chill them overnight, individually wrapped in plastic.
6. Slice in half on the diagonal and serve at room temperature.
Serving Size: 1 wrap
Number of Servings: 4
|Fat||20 g||Fiber||5 g|
|Protein||45 g||Saturated Fat||6 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.