Ratings & Reviews
2 large red tomatoes
4 ounces square, silken tofu
4 black olives
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1/8 teaspoon salt
freshly ground black pepper
1. Place each tomato with the stem side down and make four to six slices to within 1/4" from the base, taking care not to cut all the way through.
2. Cut the tofu into 8-12 slices.
3. Chop the black olives into small dice.
4. Place a piece of tofu in between each tomato slice.
5. In a bowl, combine the vinegar and olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle mixture over the tomatoes and sprinkle with chopped olives.
6. Serve on some lettuce leaves or arugula.
Serving Size: 1 tomato, sliced
Number of Servings: 2
|Fat||17 g||Fiber||1 g|
|Protein||5 g||Saturated Fat||2 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.