This recipe is...
Emily Luchetti's Espresso Granita with Chantilly Cream
1 cup superfine sugar
dash of vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon sugar
pinch of salt
2. Pour the sweetened espresso into a shallow pan and place in the freezer.
3. Every 30 minutes for 2 hours, roughly stir the freezing mixture with a fork. This will give the granita a light, feathery texture.
4. Freeze the granita about 8 hours or overnight, until completely frozen.
For the Chantilly Cream:
1. Place all the ingredients in a small stainless steel bowl. Whisk with an electric mixer until the cream forms soft peaks.
2. Serve the granita in tall glasses or bowls with the Chantilly Cream.
Serving Size: about 3/4 cup granita with 2 tablespoons whipped cream
Number of Servings: 4
- 52 g
- 6 g
- 0 g
- 0 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4 g
- 150 mg