Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 5 visitors
This recipe is...
lower in fat
lower in carbs
2/3 cup lite soy sauce
1/4 cup rice vinegar
1/4 cup honey
1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
1 1/2 pounds beef tenderloin tips, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
12 bamboo (soaked in water) or metal skewers
2 large red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch cubes
1 Vidalia onion, cut into 1-inch cubes
24 small button mushrooms
1. For the ginger-soy sauce, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, honey, ginger and black pepper in a small saucepan. Cook over high heat until the mixture reduces by half. Let cool.
2. Thread the beef tips and vegetables on the skewers and brush them with some of the sauce. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
3. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
4. Grill the skewers on each side until the beef is cooked to the desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium.
5. Brush the kebabs with the remaining ginger-soy sauce and serve.
Serving Size: 2 kebabs
Number of Servings: 6
|Fat||11 g||Fiber||2 g|
|Protein||34 g||Saturated Fat||3 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.