Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 5 visitors
vegetable cooking spray
3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups cake flour, sifted
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup golden raisins
1. Heat the oven to 350°F. Spray two baking sheets with vegetable cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl whisk together the pumpkin puree, sugar, yogurt, oil and vanilla extract until smooth.
3. In a medium bowl combine the flour, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, baking soda and salt. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet and mix until just blended. Fold in the raisins.
4. Drop the batter by tablespoonfuls onto the baking sheets, leaving 1 1/2 inches between cookies. Bake until lightly golden, about 15 minutes.
5. Place the baking sheets on wire racks to cool. Remove the cookies with a spatula and cool completely.
This recipe can be made ahead and the cookies stored in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
Serving Size: 2 cookies
Number of Servings: 42
|Fat||1 g||Fiber||1 g|
|Protein||2 g||Saturated Fat||0 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.