Ratings & Reviews
Rated by 2 visitors
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/2 cup diced tomatoes
4 large eggs
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons chopped dill
1. Heat the oil in a 8" non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
2. Add the tomatoes to the pan and cook for about 2 minutes. Remove the tomatoes and drain them. Wipe the pan clean so that it can be reused for the eggs.
3. Whisk the eggs with the salt and pepper until well blended.
4. Pour the eggs and tomatoes into the frying pan and stir constantly over low heat with a rubber spatula. When the eggs begin to get firm, add the dill and continue stirring.
5. When the eggs have reached the desired degree of doneness, put them on warm plates and serve immediately.
Serving Size: 1 egg
Number of Servings: 4
|Fat||10 g||Fiber||0 g|
|Protein||10 g||Saturated Fat||3 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.