Ratings & Reviews
1 large egg
1 teaspoon peanut oil
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon chopped chives,parsley or dill
1. Crack the egg into a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk to combine completely.
2. Heat peanut oil over medium heat in a 6" non-stick omelet pan until almost smoking.
3. Pour in the egg mixture and immediately stir with a spatula. While stirring, quickly shake the skillet in a back and forth motion directly on the heat surface. (Do not lift the pan off the heat surface, as this will cool the pan.) This step should not take more than 15 seconds.
4. When the egg is almost set, remove the pan from the heat and add the herbs across the center of the omelet.
5. Fold the omelet in half and turn it onto a warm plate.
Serving Size: 1 omelet
Number of Servings: 1
|Fat||12 g||Fiber||0 g|
|Protein||10 g||Saturated Fat||3 g|
SEE ALL THE FACTS
This recipe can be personalized for your nutritional needs when you join the FoodFit Plan -- our healthy lifestyle program for lasting weight-loss.