1 tablespoon minced jalapeño chili pepper, or to taste
2 tablespoons minced shallot
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1 tablespoon chopped scallions
1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
cilantro sprigs, for garnish
1. Using a sharp knife, remove and discard any whitish silver skin and visible fat from the tenderloins.
2. Mix the remaining ingredients for the pork together in a shallow bowl. (This can be done in advance and stored in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.) Add the trimmed tenderloins and marinate at room temperature while you preheat the grill or broiler to high.
3. Sear the pork on all sides on the grill or under the broiler. Lower the heat to medium and cook for 8 to 12 minutes, until the pork is just cooked through. Transfer the pork to a platter and let the meat rest for 2 to 3 minutes before slicing.
4. Meanwhile, thoroughly mix all of the ingredients together for the salsa in a small bowl. (This can be done in advance and stored in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.)
5. Serve 3 or 4 slices of pork, garnished with a dollop of salsa and fresh cilantro sprigs.