1. Place each tomato with the stem side down and make four to six slices to within 1/4" from the base, taking care not to cut all the way through.
2. Cut the tofu into 8-12 slices.
3. Chop the black olives into small dice.
4. Place a piece of tofu in between each tomato slice.
5. In a bowl, combine the vinegar and olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle mixture over the tomatoes and sprinkle with chopped olives.
6. Serve on some lettuce leaves or arugula.
Serving Size: 1 tomato, sliced
Number of Servings: 2
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat