1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flours, salt, baking powder and sugar.
2. In a separate smaller mixing bowl, beat the egg and milk together.
3. Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture and stir until just combined.
4. Heat a griddle over medium heat.
5. Pour 1/8 cup of the batter onto the hot griddle for each cake. When the tops of the pancakes are covered with holes and the bottoms are golden brown, flip them over to cook on the other side. Keep warm in the oven until ready to serve.
Serving Size: 3 griddle cakes
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin