or white wine vinegar
any kind or a combination of green and yellow types
extra virgin olive oil
fresh, coarsely chopped
or red wine vinegar
1. In a medium-size bowl, toss the shallots with the champagne or white wine vinegar to draw out their pink color.
2. Bring a medium-size pot of water to a boil and add 1/2 teaspoon salt. Drop in the beans and cook until just tender, 1 to 2 minutes for small young beans and up to 6 minutes for larger beans. Drain.
3. Immediately toss the hot beans with the olive oil, shallots, tarragon, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. The beans will soak up the flavors as they cool to room temperature.
4. Just before serving, add the sherry or red wine vinegar and toss in the cherry tomatoes.
5. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
Serving Size: about 1 cup
Number of Servings: 6
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin